Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Method is currently looking to add a Client Acquisition & Engagement Manager to our team. These team members are highly visible in front of clients and focus on securing new accounts and expanding them by selling new work.
- Manage strategic client accounts and lead business development efforts to grow those accounts through digital strategy and product development service offerings
- Manage senior-level client relationships
- Lead strategic account planning for multiple Method client accounts simultaneously, including developing Method’s go-to-market strategy for each
- Support new business pursuits with new leads/potential clients
- Effectively partner with colleagues, business partners in business development efforts
- Develop high-quality RFPs, proposals
- Meet and exceed sales/business development targets
- Step in and help project teams execute when necessary
- Travel periodically for client demands (up to 20%)
- 5-7 years of business development and client/account management experience
- Proven expertise in growing existing accounts via stakeholder mapping and opportunity identification and closure
- Proficient in end-to-end business development activities, including: Scoping of client problems and solutions; ability to identify other key team members to involve in the sales process; and proposal & SOW development, including deal structuring and staffing coordination
- Experience and understanding of digital product strategy, design and engineering to a level of depth and sophistication to enable effective participation in business development and solutioning in these areas.
- Experience in and exposure to several consumer industry(ies) preferred, including some of the following: Retail, Healthcare, Education, MedTech, BioTech, Hospitality/Travel.
- Experience in and exposure to several digital areas includes some of the following: eCommerce, marketing technologies, data & analytics, mobility, digitization/transformation.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; team player and proven people motivation skills
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements, including a role in managing and interfacing with senior-level client executives
- 3+ years of professional experience within at least one consumer industry vertical
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Creative thinking and ability to devise innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 sales & consulting experience
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Frequent company lunches, company outings, along with a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"