Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a diverse range of users and organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Principal Product Managers have a proven history of identifying, executing, and overseeing engagements in the product development space that support B2C, B2B, and enterprise-level initiatives. They put people first, lean into uncertainty, and work backwards from ideal business outcomes to help project team’s achieve success. They deliver quality outcomes through strategic delivery while developing key relationships with clients and stakeholders. They are dedicated to scaling and growing the organization through four primary focus areas:
Strategic Advisory: Support the creation and fulfillment of offerings that attract new clients, resonate with existing clients, drive the strategic positioning within the services industry, capitalizes on Method’s global reach, and builds confidence within the organization.
Value-Creation: Engage with clients to understand their challenges, clarify opportunity areas, and define problem statements that enable the sales and delivery teams to provide value through an engagement.
Mentorship: Actively participate in projects and provide mentorship to team members that ensures we deliver industry-leading and Method standard approaches, processes, artifacts, tools, and methods.
Thought Leadership: Have an industry presence through digital content, conferences, and community meetups. Effectively communicate to a room of peers or executives by simplifying complex issues, promoting action-oriented principles, and articulating best practices.
- Drive client value through all aspects of the product lifecycle from product ideation to product definition to product delivery, acting as a lead product consultant.
- Demonstrate competency in all core capabilities with internal teams and clients including:
- Stakeholder Interviews and Research
- Customer/User Research & Testing
- Stakeholder/User Workshop Facilitation
- Market Landscape & Build vs Buy Analysis
- Flow, Feature, & Requirements Definition
- Product Roadmapping & Prioritization
- Deployment, Go to Market, & Change Management Strategy
- Support project teams as a strategic product leader and mentor other product consultants.
- Identify adjacent opportunities within existing client projects and partner with sales on pursuit.
- Listen to clients and team member’s feedback to improve the firm’s holistic core capabilities.
- Partner with Business Development to inform account strategies and support proposal creation.
- Partner with Program Management to evolve Method’s delivery processes, tools, and key rituals.
- Partner with Operations to define required skill sets and job roles necessary for product delivery.
- Partner with Marketing to produce product thought leadership materials and sales collateral.
- 8+ years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience in user experience, digital strategy, digital transformation, or product management.
- Experience leading complex projects with cross-functional teams of strategists, designers, and engineers.
- Ability to identify and integrate emerging business and industry trends to inform practice strategy and capability development.
- Understanding of design-thinking, agile/scrum principles, and software development methodologies.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and negotiate.
- Ability to quickly grasp and solve complex customer and business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with senior company leadership, client executives, and the community at large.
- Proven ability to build consensus and influence within their field of expertise.
- Experience presenting and facilitating workshops with C-suite and senior executives.
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Method’s employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"