Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Method is currently looking to add a Client Engagement Manager to our team. These team members are highly visible in front of clients and focus on expanding accounts by selling new work.
Minimum Qualifications and Role Expectations
- Manage strategic client accounts and lead business development efforts to grow those accounts through digital strategy and product development service offerings
- Proven expertise in growing existing accounts via stakeholder mapping and opportunity identification and closure
- 4-6 years of execution experience and exposure to account planning and sales activity (i.e., tactical aspects of each)
- Proficient in end-to-end business development activities, including: Scoping of client problems and solutions; ability to identify other key team members to involve in the sales process; and proposal & SOW development, including deal structuring and staffing coordination
- Significant proposal development experience
- Lead strategic planning for multiple Method industrial client accounts at a time, including developing Method’s go-to-market strategy for each
- Ability to meet and exceed sales/business development targets
- Run projects and manage teams and delivery experience driving desired business outcomes, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Able to step in and help project teams execute when necessary
- Willingness to travel periodically for client demands (up to 10%)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements, including a role in managing and interfacing with senior-level client executives
- 3+ years of professional experience within the industrial services industry
- Supply chain, systems, and process optimization experience preferred
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to devise innovative solutions to complex technical, business, and system problems
- Team player and proven people motivation skills
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Frequent company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"