Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Method is seeking an iOS Engineer with intimate familiarity building delightful experiences on Apple’s mobile platform. Our iOS Engineers are engaged in the full spectrum of product development, working with a team to write great software and build engaging products. Do you have the technical and relational skills to build business-critical applications with a high-performing, cross-functional team?
We generally operate with small teams working closely together on a wide variety of projects that range from Bluetooth integration with hardware to experimental systems that push what is possible with iOS. We integrate with APIs of all flavors, and no solution is out of question
You are always learning. You are always growing. You are always seeking to improve yourself and those around you. You are a human first, a developer second. You are willing and able to partake in and lead communication with project stakeholders. You should be able to explain technical constraints to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Get excited about great design
- Deep experience with Swift
- Can work as part of small, Agile teams to deliver code on a consistent basis
- Can help teams manage and eliminate technical debt and keep an eye on project risk
- Are a lifelong learner and push yourself to grow your skills every day.
- Think of WWDC as Christmas in June
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"