Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
As a Senior Experience Designer, your role is to collaborate with multidisciplinary individuals and support the project lead on experience strategy/experience design projects. You support the framing opportunities with clients, structuring and running research programs, through workshops, concept explorations and prototyping the future of our clients’ products and services.
- Define digital product and service solutions with different disciplines in a highly collaborative environment
- Contribute to planning, conducting, and interpreting primary and secondary research to inform the user interaction and visual direction of a product. Research methods include user and business stakeholder interviews, usability evaluations, concept validation, and usability testing
- Contribute to planning collaborative workshops and work sessions with internal and external teams
- Contribute to the creation of experience artifacts including archetypes, customer journeys, service blueprints, ecosystems, design artifacts, prototypes etc.
- Take ownership of your area of expertise to elevate the project vision and carry it forward
- Impact Method through common missions that better serve our projects, our people and the world at large.
- 5+ years experience in design research, digital strategy, digital product design, and/or service design. Your story/portfolio reflects a solid foundation in understanding the complexity and intricacies of business problems. Your work to solve these is an appropriate mix of pioneering and pragmatic.
- Undergraduate and/or Masters Degree in Design[product, visual/interaction, architecture, industrial], Human Factors, Engineering [mechanical] or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate your work and its intent to your team and your client
- A unique point of view. You are trusted to question approaches, processes, and strategy to better serve your team
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible paid time off and work-from-home policies
- Company pension with employer contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day one
- Health and wellness programs
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application, we would love to hear from you!
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.