Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Method is seeking a Program Manager, within the Delivery Management department, who can demonstrate and articulate Method's product strategy, engineering and design capabilities to potential and current customers. In this role, the Program Manager will organize and drive our team of strategists, designers, engineers, project managers and quality assurance testers to exceed our customers’ expectations. You will play the role of the team’s support and leader as they design and implement solutions for our customers.
- Define scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all stakeholders, including senior executives, sponsors, business owners and subject matter experts
- Document and analyze information and processes to solve critical business issues
- Build and support teams to meet the resource needs required for each program
- Orchestrate process across multiple app teams and facilitate best agile practices all teams
- Track overall progress and utilization of the staffed project team
- Create and execute end-to-end project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Proactively communicate project details across all levels of the organization and across multiple departments in a clear and concise manner
- Coordinate project activities between team members, while maximizing their productivity to achieve project goals
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Identify, assess and minimize risks throughout the project life cycle
- Create and maintain all project documentation pertinent to the project, including but not limited to, status reports, work plans, and presentations
- Understand team dynamics and adapt project management methodology as needed to ensure project success
- Conduct project retros and improve project processes
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for change
- Assist in developing project management and product management best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Graduate degrees preferred - MBA/ CPA /MSOD
- PMP and/or ACP certifications preferred
- 5 years experience managing large, complex enterprise projects, particularly those involving a medium to significant degree of change across the organization
- “Big 4” consulting experience preferred
- Proven ability to define and execute change strategies
- Proven ability address competing priorities within a single project with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proven business analytical capabilities to solve complex business issues
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Travel as needed (less than 25%)
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"