Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Client Services Practice
The Client Services Practice provides the foundation of our projects setting the tone for team collaboration and interaction. Our clients know us as their partners, advocates, and, at times, confidants. We translate their problems into sound business objectives, user needs, and solution requirements. Our teams see us as their champions who provide direction, guidance, and, at times, protection. We defend their work and push them to make the work as best as it can be.
You are critical to the success of a project and the quality of deliverables. You are comfortable with complexity and able to navigate uncertainty. You are able to adapt and co-lead a project with a design lead—service design, product innovation, or product acceleration—through changing or challenging circumstances and adversity.
Our ideal candidate is a T-shaped generalist who is curious and passionate about design, systems, and emerging technologies. We expect them to have at least 10 years experience working in a creative, agency, or product company in the role of product manager, program manager, project manager, and/or clients services.
- Own relationships with Client Product Owners and Client Project Managers at the Senior Manager level/Director level
- Serve as a strong business partner that he/she they can rely on for work related issues and support
- Understand the inner workings of the client organization and can help others at Method navigate the same
- Create connections between different parts of the client organization to help our client's agenda and to seek opportunity for organic growth
- Control every aspect of planning and implementing project approaches across multiple projects.
- Apply and educate others on different methodologies (waterfall, iterative, agile) based on project/client needs
- Identify opportunities for account growth and drive the strategy to bring them to life
- Manage and monitor the budget for projects to keep it in scope and on budget
- Manage expectations with project teams and with internal leadership accordingly
- Author documentation that is used internally and by clients including Project Approach, Project Plans, Status Reports, Risk Tracking, Estimates & SOWs and COs
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to galvanise and inspire others
- Not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Collaborative working approach, listens to the team and brings them on the journey to deliver high quality deliverables
- High level of personal awareness and appreciation of the skills of others
- Active participant in discussions and across the Method studio
- Collaborates cross-disciplines in order to solve problems and deliver quality outcomes
- Demonstrates empathy for client and Method business goals and has the ability to balance both
- Appreciates the context of a project and is able to see what further actions will help a client succeed
- Great communication, able to deal with challenging projects and people
The people that thrive at Method are curious, empathetic, rigorous, experimental and appreciate a holistic way of solving design problems in collaborative teams through rapid prototyping. Method’s culture is a meritocracy in which small project teams collaborate across multiple departments and, in many cases, across offices and time zones. We seek patient and friendly individuals who are smart, curious and opinionated; individuals who have the ability to proactively develop points of view across categories for an ever-changing product and service development environment. But we also seek those that have the ability to listen, to consider other opinions, and who are able to work well with others. At senior levels, we seek managers who can take direction as well as give it; who can lead projects as well as produce design solutions as needed.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"