Meter provides internet infrastructure for businesses. We build enterprise-grade networks that are faster, more accessible, and more secure. Our full-stack approach combines hardware, software, and operations so that any company can easily set up and run a modern network. Our long-term ambition is to evolve internet infrastructure into a turnkey utility.
About the role
Meter’s mission is to make businesses more productive and secure through providing best-in-class internet infrastructure. As we enhance our products and grow our business across new verticals, we will capitalize on this momentum by hiring Meter’s first Product Marketing Lead. In this role, you will help us better understand customer segments, refine Meter’s positioning, messaging and pricing strategy, and develop audience specific sales collateral and top of funnel content. You will drive Meter's go-to-market strategy with customer insights and data that enable the rest of the GTM team. You will report to Meter’s Head of Marketing, working closely with Meter’s founders and other leaders across Sales & Partnerships, Product, and Engineering.
We are looking for people who are excited to work on complex problems, enjoy learning and working with others, and above all, are kind and ambitious. We are building for the long term and just getting started. We'd love your help.
You will have an impact through
- Messaging: Deeply understanding our prospects, partners, and the Meter product to develop and continually improve messaging and narrative
- GTM Collateral: Creating and enhancing key marketing and sales materials such as pitch decks, campaigns, one pagers, case studies, etc. to accelerate our sales pipeline
- Product Launches: Partnering with product teams to bring new Meter products to the market with effective launches measured by new business, product usage, and sales enablement
- Product Partnership: Developing a sustainable product launch process and calendar in partnership with the product team
- Content: Developing our content pillars and strategy to drive top of funnel growth
- Website: Optimizing and launching web and landing pages across our website
- Voice-of-the-customer: Conducting regular customer/prospect research, maintaining a strong sense of Meter’s customer voice, and enabling the company with the learnings
- Buyer Personas: Evaluating and maintaining Meter’s core buyer personas and ideal customer profile
- Competitive: Developing a competitive landscape and materials for go-to-market teams
You might be a good fit if
- You have 5-10+ years of experience in product marketing, partner marketing, or messaging
- You have experience working at B2B SaaS companies
- You are a strategic thinker and an exceptional storyteller. You understand how to make complex things simple.
- You have built value-based messaging, buyer personas, and GTM strategies
- You have launched products successfully in past
- You are comfortable with developing strategies and executing upon those strategies
- You are self-driven, scrappy, and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are capable of managing several projects at once in a fast-moving environment
- You enjoy working cross-functionally
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in joining us
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match this job description. We operate with a growth mindset and expect ourselves and our colleagues to have the capacity and desire for ongoing growth.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in what we are doing
- Attach your resume
- Include the URL to your LinkedIn
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows
- $98,000 - $198,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Meter's equity plan.
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the Bay Area. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors such as your skills, qualifications and experience.