MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Occupier helps commercial tenants make better real estate decisions that drive the operational needs and growth of their business.
An unprecedented convergence of major forces is upending the traditional norms of commercial real estate, creating an immediate opportunity for innovation in a multi-billion dollar market.
- As of January 2022, all companies issuing US GAAP and IASB financial statements are required to comply with new standards.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to completely rethink their use of real estate, both near and long-term.
The current state of lease management software, consisting of off-line work and legacy tools that are 10+ years old, is ripe for disruption.
Occupier aspires to be the platform where all commercial real estate decisions are made, facilitating the access to data and collaboration required by all stakeholders that require it.
Our team’s unique combination of commercial real estate (JLL), proptech (VTS, ProCore, WeWork), and management consulting experience (Boston Consulting Group) positions us to understand and execute on the problems facing our customers.
We are looking for passionate, team-oriented professionals to join the Occupier team as we scale coming out of our recent fundraise.
About the Role
As an Implementation Manager, you will be joining the Occupier team, responsible for ensuring the successful rollout of Occupier - both data on-boarding and organizational change management - for our clients. We shape our clients’ first impressions using the Occupier platform to power their businesses and strive to offer an excellent experience for every client.
You will be supporting both clients and internal teams with on-boarding customer data onto the Occupier platform, and ensuring their success while using our software. As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the Occupier product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
- You will support the Sales team to help close deals and drive engagement post-sale.
- You will work closely with the Product team in their continued development of Occupier products
- You will play a key role in establishing the foundation from which Occupier will grow its sales and customer success team.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join a talented team on the ground floor.
- You enjoy engaging with customers & prospects, with experience in implementing lease management software preferred.
- You are empathetic, organized, and creative, and bring out the same in those around you.
- You run a tight ship and have superior attention to detail.
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and flexible paid time-off.