MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Occupier helps commercial tenants make better real estate decisions that drive the operational needs and growth of their business.
An unprecedented convergence of major forces is upending the traditional norms of commercial real estate, creating an immediate opportunity for innovation in a multi-billion dollar market.
- As of January 2022, all companies issuing US GAAP and IASB financial statements are required to comply with new standards.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to completely rethink their use of real estate, both near and long-term.
The current state of lease management software, consisting of off-line work and legacy tools that are 10+ years old, is ripe for disruption.
Occupier aspires to be the platform where all commercial real estate decisions are made, facilitating the access to data and collaboration required by all stakeholders that require it.
Our team’s unique combination of commercial real estate (JLL), proptech (VTS, ProCore, WeWork), and management consulting experience (Boston Consulting Group) positions us to understand and execute on the problems facing our customers.
We are looking for passionate, team-oriented professionals to join the Occupier team as we scale coming out of our recent fundraise.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to help us:
- Build a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and pain-points
- Align those with our business objectives
- Define a long term product vision
- Help our engineers craft the right solution
- Ensure our customers have a great experience
While organization is important, we’re not looking for a project manager to drive delivery dates.
An eye for design ,and user experience helps, but you don’t need to be a wizard with Figma or Sketch.
What matters most is that you guide us towards the right problems and help us understand if our solutions are effective.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of product management experience
- Is empathetic, organized and creative
- Has experience engaging with customers & prospects
- Knows how to elicit great solutions from teams
- Possesses strong writing skills
- Has done this before and wants to do it again for a small company
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and flexible paid time-off.