MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Occupier helps commercial tenants make better real estate decisions that drive the operational needs and growth of their business.
An unprecedented convergence of major forces is upending the traditional norms of commercial real estate, creating an immediate opportunity for innovation in a multi-billion dollar market.
- As of January 2022, all companies issuing US GAAP and IASB financial statements are required to comply with new standards.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to completely rethink their use of real estate, both near and long-term.
The current state of lease management software, consisting of off-line work and legacy tools that are 10+ years old, is ripe for disruption.
Occupier aspires to be the platform where all commercial real estate decisions are made, facilitating the access to data and collaboration required by all stakeholders that require it.
Our team’s unique combination of commercial real estate (JLL), proptech (VTS, ProCore, WeWork), and management consulting experience (Boston Consulting Group) positions us to understand and execute on the problems facing our customers.
We are looking for passionate, team-oriented professionals to join the Occupier team as we scale coming out of our recent fundraise.
About the Role
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales process as an individual contributor, collaborating within sales, marketing, and customer success teams in order to meet our revenue goals.
We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, coachable, and intellectually curious that can make an immediate impact. Your growth will be the company's growth, so there is an unlimited upside in this position as both Occupier and its sales team scale.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- You have experience leading teams
- A proven track record in a revenue-generating capacity
- Experience prospecting and building sales pipeline
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated, curious, organized, have a passion for life and their work, and are team players.
- Work collaboratively with with cross-functional teams to further address client needs
- Prior experience in commercial real estate and/or SaaS sales is a plus
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and flexible paid time-off.