MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Avvir is out to change the way we interact with the built environment. We create and continuously update a digital replica of buildings that serve as the building’s system of record. We do this by comparing the 3D design models (known as BIMs) that are created at the outset of a building’s construction to laser scans of the ever changing reality. During construction this enables stakeholders to identify construction errors and monitor progress in real time. And once a building is occupied, we enable that digital twin to serve as a platform for the internet of things, integrating data from hundreds of connected sensors in a common data environment.
We value and practice outcome over effort, common decency, passion for the work, and respect for personal lives. We are headquartered in New York City and have 19 employees. We have diverse backgrounds, encourage collaboration and teamwork, and cheer each other on. We work on an East Coast (US) schedule and are currently fully remote.
- In less than 12 months we’ve gone from $300k in ARR to $1.4m.
- We just raised $10m in Series A funding.
- Our current customers love us. We have negative churn over the last 12 months.
Avvir is seeking a Head of Growth to both define and execute our growth strategies and to help us accelerate our expansion with current customers and new ones alike. You will own the entire customer conversion cycle, from acquisition through activation and expansion. You will hire, develop, and lead Avvir’s sales and customer success organizations, who will primarily focus on enterprise-level account engagement within the AEC & Real Estate Owner industries. You will be instrumental in developing teams that work in lockstep with our customer onboarding and technical consulting teams to ensure optimal customer experience. Your rigorous pursuit of maximizing revenue via your innate ability to build relationships and foster trust will set Avvir on a growth vector that is, in large part, dependent on the success of your team. You will work closely with Marketing, Operations, Product and Partnerships to develop a cohesive and cross-functional revenue strategy that will propel Avvir into Series B funding and beyond.
The role is currently remote, but may be based in NYC in the future when we return to an office setting. The role reports to Raffi Holzer, CEO. This is a full-time, salaried role with a competitive equity package.
- Oversee Growth - Develop, Implement, and monitor an account based growth strategy.
- Tactical Development - Improving and scaling current customer journey. Articulate and execute ideal internal ‘handoffs within the customer journey
- Communication - Identify opportunities to increase growth to our growing sales, product, marketing, and partnerships teams
- Hiring and Managing - Build a growth team to help execute on your plans. Provide the structure and support necessary to enable an effective org.
- Data and Metrics - Set and monitor quarterly growth OKRs based on business needs. Support the product team with data to help them make decisions. Accurate forecasting and execution of committed revenue targets. Establishment and constant improvement of CSAT scores.
- Leadership Team - Be a member of Avvir’s leadership team. Help to steer the direction of the company. Provide mentorship to your reports and to others. Report on the status of your initiatives to the rest of the leadership team on a regular basis.
You’re probably a great fit for this role if you are:
- Entrepreneurial - You see ambiguity and obstacles as opportunities to build new solutions. You take ownership of initiatives and are proactive about exploring and exploiting new opportunities. You prefer to be a big fish (whether the pond is small or big) and make as big an impact as possible.
- A great communicator - Someone who engages teams and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
- Collaborative - You model teamwork, solve problems with peers directly, and take team culture seriously.
- Analytical - You love diving into data and you make decisions based on data, not your gut, whenever possible.
- Networker - This business is built on relationships. You should be great at building quality relationships.
- Effective - You have a strong track record of delivering sales and profitability against budgets and commitments.
- 12 years customer success experience (5+ in management capacity)
- Extensive experience implementing account based sales strategies
- Successfully scaled SaaS sales and/or customer success organization(s)
- Excelled in managing enterprise contracts and accounts to growth and renewal
- Proven track record of collaboration across revenue growth teams
- Deep experience with construction and/or construction tech
- Great listener, communicator, and delegator.
- Problem solver
At Avvir we believe in providing benefits that not only match our values (Decency, Passion for the Work, Personal Life Matters, and Outcome over Effort ) but that enhance the lives of our team members. We are a remote-friendly organization with a generous vacation policy, fantastic health insurance plans, flexible work arrangements and equity options.
We also offer a meaningful place to put your talents to work, expanding your job skills, and the ability to be a part of fundamentally changing the way construction is done. Plus you will get to work with some pretty cool people.