MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Help us grow into an ever-evolving marketplace. Seeking a self-starter eager to scale demand gen for a high growth technology company!
WHAT WE DO
Betterview is the only property data platform that informs every transaction for decision-makers who want to reduce risk, cost & waste in an increasingly competitive environment. We provide software and services that capture, organize, and analyze data for buildings and properties to unlock valuable insight. Our company is quickly becoming essential to every transaction by making every property thoroughly understood.
Every day, our team is focused on the needs of our customers. We strive to earn their trust by providing valuable, accurate insight that is important to their businesses. We provide our customers with information that is not only useful to their business decisions but is easy to use. We combine high quality human interactions with sleek, intuitive design and are pioneers on the journey alongside our customers, who are transforming the way they do business with data-driven decision-making.
We're looking for a super-smart, martech maven to scale our demand gen efforts. In the Demand Generation Manager role, you will drive digital campaigns at every stage in the sales funnel and be recognized for your contribution to Sales.
The Marketing team develops engaging content, delivers demand gen programs, and promotes the Betterview brand to insurance executives. As Demand Generation Manager, you’ll help drive sales for superior technology products. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to use new marketing tools and to apply the latest digital marketing trends.
At Betterview, we value people who enjoy stepping up to the challenge and working with their teammates to deliver outsized value to our customers. We run in a fast-paced environment, always try to optimize, stay very competitive, and are not afraid to challenge ourselves. If you are ready to grow and see your impact on the company - we are waiting for you!
This position is full-time and remote, with the option to work in our San Francisco office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define and drive demand generation strategy.
- Refine target personas and evolve new ones as we expand our capabilities.
- Define, evolve, and own your demand generation KPIs.
- Create a closed-loop feedback process with sales to continually improve conversion.
- Design architecture of digital interaction to leverage all digital mediums.
- Analyze our current marketing automation tools.
- Create and execute a martech roadmap to deliver a best-in-class marketing experience for our customers, partners, and sales team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR COMPANY
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital marketing or demand generation roles.
- Demonstrated success in driving demand generation and account-based marketing.
- A proven track record of successfully collaborating with sales teams.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems such as Marketo, Engagio, Salesforce, or Huspot.
- Experience organizing both online and in-person events.
- Digital expertise, including social media, email, web and related analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders.
- B2B technology marketing experience preferred, knowledge of P&C Insurance is a plus.
The successful candidate:
- Has a “no job too small” attitude.
- Is highly organized and self-motivated.
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- Enjoys learning new tools.
- Has stellar interpersonal skills and loves interacting with people.
- Works well under pressure.
WHAT OUR COMPANY IS PROVIDING
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous Health benefits – medical, dental and vision.
- Offering Kaiser and Blue Shield
- Providing PPO plans, PPO plans, and HDHP options.
- Betterview covers 50% of employee premium, 10% of dependents
- For dental and vision, Betterview covers 75% of the premium for employees.
- FSA and HSA
- Retirement Plan.
- Betterview matches 100% of employee contributions up to the first 3% of pay, then 50% of employees contributions on the next 2% of pay.
- Paid holidays.
- Charity contribution matches, up to $100.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter benefits.
- All employees receive 160 hours per year of paid time off, with accrual every pay period.
- Typically work schedule is Monday – Friday (8:30am-5pm).
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply directly using the link provided below. No phone calls, please.