MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Seeking a marketing leader with demonstrated success in driving product marketing for a high growth technology company!
WHAT WE DO
Betterview is the only property data platform that informs every transaction for decision-makers who want to reduce risk, cost & waste in an increasingly competitive environment. We provide software and services that capture, organize, and analyze data for buildings and properties to unlock valuable insight. Our platform is quickly becoming essential to every transaction by making every property thoroughly understood.
Every day, our team is focused on the needs of our customers. We strive to earn their trust by providing valuable, accurate insight that is important to their businesses. We provide our customers with information that is not only useful to their business decisions but is easy to use. We combine high quality human interactions with sleek, intuitive design and are pioneers on the journey alongside our insurance customers, who are transforming the way they do business with data-driven decision-making.
Looking for the Product Marketing leader who can partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product to accelerate Betterview’s market leadership and revenue growth! As Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing programs to drive awareness and sales of our market-leading enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Machine Learning (ML) technology products for P&C insurance companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Marketing team delivers product marketing, sales enablement, demand generation and branding for Betterview. You will lead marketing programs for new technology products for a leading insurtech company that has been named a Cool Vendor (Gartner) and a top quadrant leader (CB Insights). You’ll also have opportunities to use new marketing tools and continue to build your skills.
At Betterview, we value people who enjoy stepping up to the challenge and working with their teammates to deliver outsized value to our customers. We run in a fast-paced environment, always try to optimize, stay very competitive, and are not afraid to challenge ourselves. If you are ready to grow and see your impact on the company - we are waiting for you!
This position is full-time and remote, with the option to work in our San Francisco office.
- Enabling Betterview’s sales team with messaging to position the company’s solutions successfully against competing offerings and to compellingly convey the capabilities and advantages of Betterview’s solutions.
- Creating reusable assets for use across the buying process (including demand generation, account development and nurturing, and direct sales meetings); classes of assets and collateral include presentations, brochures, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies and videos, web content, product webinars and videos.
- Translating complex technical product and service delivery concepts into clear, compelling written and visual communications.
- Being a “go-to” resource for the sales and customer success teams; providing them training and as-needed support, particularly for large or strategic opportunities, through calls, proposals and presentations.
- Leading go-to-market (GTM) strategy, planning and execution.
- Gathering competitive and customer intelligence and distilling it into sales-ready insights and guidance.
- Document and communicate product framework as it evolves.
- Project managing programs, including external contract resources (writers, graphic designers, video producers, etc.).
- Leading development of marketing collateral and internal sales enablement messaging.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR COMANY
Demonstrated success in launching new products and providing sales enablement tools for technology, SaaS, and/or data products, ideally targeting the insurance industry.
- Ten-plus (10+) years of experience in B2B marketing, including six (6) years product marketing experience, inclusive of two-plus (2+) years of technology product marketing required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in creating presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in P&C insurance strongly preferred.
The successful candidate:
- Has a “no job too small” attitude.
- Is highly organized and self-motivated.
- Brings a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail to every project.
- Works well under pressure.
- Has drive to excel and demonstrated success in marketing technology, data and predictive analytics.
- Has ownership of marketing for business software and/or data products, with experience in all phases from product definition through launch and customer success.
- Has exceptional communication skills spanning written, verbal and presentation delivery.
- Utilizes strong consultative, coaching and training skills honed in assisting sales and customer success teams.
- Has high analytical aptitude and problem solving abilities.
- Has strong degree of comfort with technology.
- Has knowledge of P&C insurance, including personal and commercial property insurance.
WHAT OUR COMPANY IS PROVIDING
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous Health benefits – medical, dental and vision.
- Offering Kaiser and Blue Shield
- Providing PPO plans, PPO plans, and HDHP options.
- Betterview covers 50% of employee premium, 10% of dependents
- For dental and vision, Betterview covers 75% of the premium for employees
- FSA and HSA
- Retirement Plan
- Betterview matches 100% of employee contributions to the first 3% of pay, then 50% of employee contributions on the next 2% of pay.
- Paid holidays.
- Charity contribution matches, up to $100.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- All employees receive 160 hours per year of paid time off, with accrual every pay period.
- Typically work schedule is Monday-Friday (8:30am-5pm)
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.