MetaProp's portfolio companies represent the world's largest early-stage PropTech portfolio, inclusive of every asset type and value chain across Real Estate. With 125+ PropTech investments to date, we are proud to back some of the most iconic emerging names in this growing space. Our companies have raised more than $2 billion and employ 1,500+ people around the world. Joining a MetaProp NYC portfolio company is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark on the evolution of real estate tech.
Help us grow into an ever-evolving marketplace. Seeking high-impact Customer Success Associate to support our customer base!
WHAT WE DO
Betterview is the only property data platform that informs every transaction for decision-makers who want to reduce risk, cost & waste in an increasingly competitive environment. We provide software and services that capture, organize, and analyze data for buildings and properties to unlock valuable insight. Our company is quickly becoming essential to every transaction by making every property thoroughly understood.
Every day, our team is focused on the needs of our customers. We strive to earn their trust by providing valuable, accurate insight that is important to their businesses. We provide our customers with information that is not only useful to their business decisions but is easy to use. We combine high quality human interactions with sleek, intuitive design and are pioneers on the journey alongside our customers, who are transforming the way they do business with data-driven decision-making.
Betterview is seeking an enthusiastic and personable Customer Success Associate, who will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. His or her job will be to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Customer Success departments are relatively new and are used mainly in technical companies, specifically in software. Customer Success Associates drive value and understand how the product can be used to accomplish our customers’ goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Implementing existing policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Gathering customer feedback while studying other customer success programs and analyzing customer data to identify the best practices.
- Providing day-to-day support of their book of customers, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Sending regular reports to customers
- Creating presentations as needed
- Providing training on our products
- Work with supervisor and the engineering team to triage issues when they occur. This role, however, is proactive in nature and meant to prevent problems rather than react to them.
- Educating customers on capabilities of software.
- Work with supervisor in advising and implementing reporting and quality needs for their book of customers.
- Identifying and documenting what workflows and platform design features need to be improved and relaying the information to their supervisor.
- Maintaining KPIs for the organization and manage to them.
- Maintaining the overall health of their book of customers and are ensuring that customers are leveraging the platform as much as possible to suit their individual needs.
- Working with Director of Value Consulting as needed to establish and optimize workflow with customers.
- Working across departments – including a special relationship with Sales – to create improvements and solve issues.
- Making sure customers get regular touch points.
- Roughly 10-20% travel expected post-COVID.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO OUR COMPANY
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- More than two years of experience as a customer success manager, customer success specialist, account manager/account management, or comparable customer-facing role.
- Experience in establishing and implementing new processes from scratch is a plus.
- Experience running projects from beginning to end, with an emphasis on task prioritization and hitting aggressive deadlines.
- Experience working alongside a sales team to help optimize customer usability and satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Insurance background is a plus.
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple customers.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Working with Tableau or PowerBl are a plus.
- A proven track record of successful partnerships with previous sales counterparts.
The successful candidate:
- Has a “no job too small” attitude.
- Is highly organized and self-motivated.
- Is not simply looking for a role to be comfortable in.
- Is excited at the prospect of a developing and evolving role.
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and good communication.
WHAT OUR COMPANY IS PROVIDING
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Generous Health benefits – medical, dental and vision.
- Retirement Plan.
- Paid holidays.
- Charity contribution matches, up to $100.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter benefits.
- Typically work schedule is Monday – Friday (8:30am-5pm).
Betterview provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetics, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Betterview complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Betterview will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Betterview will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the guidelines applicable in your area.
Betterview expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Betterview employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.