Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, ShippingEasy, Stamps, Endicia, Metapack, Shipsi, GlobalPost, and Packlink. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
At Metapack we work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
Join us as an:
You will manage and deliver the implementation requirements of customers through:
- facilitate integration of Metapack platform with customer’s systems,
- co-ordinate and manage a range of carrier and 3rd party interactions. Eg.:
- client account information gathering
- client approval process
- ensure each carrier updates Metapack as per other key clients
- ensure timely status updates,
- provide Metapack with carrier validation expertise and knowledge, configuration of carrier parameters for carrier accounts, services, file exchange, automated job schedule and API’s,
- troubleshooting SOAP and REST API issues,
- write and maintain application and configuration help files,
- client monitoring and client site visits to provide technical and operational assistance and knowledge,
- cooperation with client and carriers for compliance approval and sign off,
- produce and maintain project documentation in accordance with the Delivery Framework,
- ensuring delivery of projects to timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast,
- gathering data using comprehension and familiarity with SQL scripts and Excel Macros.
- have experience in dealing with business clients, on a technical and non-technical basis,
- have strong communication and influencing skills,
- can excellently manage yourself in time,
- are a pro-active thinker and problem solver,
- have ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously,
- have experience in troubleshooting, detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations,
- have experience in project management,
- have knowledge of testing methodologies and practices,
- have API knowledge of both SOAP and REST APIs,
- have very good command of spoken and written English,
- have experience with software implementation.
We are waiting for your resume!
What will you get in return?
- professional onboarding, leader and team support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.