Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, ShippingEasy, Stamps, Endicia, Metapack, Shipsi, GlobalPost, and Packlink. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
At Metapack we work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
Join us as:
.NET Software Engineer Mid (team 501)
You will be working with a young and experienced team of developers on our new platform and support them in:
- developing the proprietary software of the company, which is used by world leaders in the e-commerce market,
- comprehensive product management ranging from analysis, through development, testing to implementation in the cloud,
- monitoring and maintaining created services,
In your everyday work you will be:
- sharing information with other development teams from all locations within our company, incl. England, the United States and of course Poland,
- organizing your work with the team within 2-week sprints based on Agile principles and project management methods.
- worked in .NET at least in 4.5 version,
- have knowledge and experience in C#, especially:
- experience in the use of design patterns as an additional advantage,
- feel confident working with Visual Studio or JetBrains Rider, GIT, SoapUI, TeamCity,
- have experience in using AWS resources or other cloud environments,
- have knowledge in the area of relational databases, MS SQL, Oracle,
- have experience in using Jenkins and/or TeamCity (nive to have),
- want to create good quality software, develop your skills in the testing area,
- know English good enough to exchange information about coding and ongoing projects,
- appreciate Agile work,
- like to work in a team,
- like to learn and use many technologies, search for optimal cases of their application,
We will give you:
- access to the latest technologies supporting the development of programming in the areas of testing, monitoring, performance optimization and management of the IT platform in the cloud,
- professional onboarding, leader and team support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.