Who are Metapack?
Every day, the world’s largest online retailers rely on Metapack to ensure e-commerce deliveries of all sizes are delivered to their customers on time, anywhere in the world. We are a multi-tenant SaaS platform and we integrate into over 450 carriers and many of the worlds leading e-commerce software providers. We give our retail clients the platform to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send the parcel – all underpinned with lots of data. We work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
We have been growing over 20% year on year consistently over the past 5 years and are continuing with our ambitious growth plans. We are part of the Stamps.com family of companies which supports our growth as well as providing global career opportunities.
We are passionate about our values, which form the backbone of the Metapack Operating System which brings together our Vision, Mission, and our Goals. TRUST is at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to attract amazing people who are Transparent, Reliable, Unafraid, Selfless, and Tenacious.
Join us as an:
You will implement new solutions in our clients' systems through:
- contacts with couriers and eCommerce sellers to determine the requirements and details necessary to implement accurate solutions,
- building test scenarios and regression tests,
- verifying trial implementations on the test environment,
- implementing changes on the production systems of our service recipients,
- conducting workshops and training for clients,
- business trips (actually cancelled) to clients to learn about the specifics of their work environment and to determine the optimal range of services and required support.
- can talk about topics related to IT technologies in English,
- have the ability to think analytically and create optimal solutions for problems encountered,
- can manage yourself in time by working on more than one task,
- have experience in working with clients, you can identify and properly respond to their needs.
We are waiting for your resume!
- you have experience as a Customer Implementation Specialist in the IT industry,
- you have experience in dealing with business clients,
- you're interested in new technologies, maybe you're programming, designing websites, you're interested in system architecture or configuring electronic devices.
You are our perfect candidate!
What will you get in return?
- contract until the end od 2021 and opportunity to apply on other positions available at that time (we are open to keep talented people with us),
- professional onboarding, leader and team support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.