Who are Metapack?
We are a tech company that works with a lot of the world’s biggest ecommerce players to integrate them with over 450 carriers around the world to make delivery easy. We are a multi-tenant SaaS platform. We give them the platform to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send the parcel – all underpinned with lots of data. We work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
In August 2018, we were acquired by Fortune 100’s 2nd fastest growing company, stamps.com. We have super ambitious and exciting plans all centred around our tech. Metapack will play a role in shipping around 600 million parcels in 2018 and with the wider stamps.com family the number rises to 2.5bn parcels. Metapack has been growing at 40% year on year over the last 5 years and continues to grow at a rapid rate.
Join us as:
Customer Support Engineer
Take care of solving technical problems of our clients by:
- systemic management of notifications submitted by the first line of customer support,
- independently or in cooperation with people from other departments, solving customers’ requests related to the operation of our services,
- creating system documentation of notifications and, on its basis, creating recommendations for work on improving the operation of our platform,
- continuous monitoring of the functionality and performance of our platform and the changes introduced on it,
- providing specialist support related to the operation of our services, mainly in the processes of their updating, migration and implementation,
- cooperation with all departments involved in delivery and maintenance of our services,
- direct contacts with customers if necessary.
We are looking for a person who:
- communicates freely in English on topics related to the IT industry,
- has experience in working with a business client, welcome to a similar position in the IT industry,
- has the ability to establish and maintain good relationships and constructive communication,
- has a solid basis of knowledge about the IT industry, including: knowledge of the principles of operation of web applications, system architecture,
- has, as an additional advantage, knowledge of tools for monitoring and testing IT systems,
- wants to develop oneself within the team by supporting it, but also can benefit from the support of a well synch group of people.
What will you get in return?
- the ability to care for customers from all over the world and support them in the optimal use of our services,
- professional onboarding, leader’s and team’s support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.