Who are Metapack?
Every day, the world’s largest online retailers rely on Metapack to ensure e-commerce deliveries of all sizes are delivered to their customers on time, anywhere in the world. We are a multi-tenant SaaS platform and we integrate into over 450 carriers and many of the worlds leading e-commerce software providers. We give our retail clients the platform to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send the parcel – all underpinned with lots of data. We work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
We have been growing over 20% year on year consistently over the past 5 years and are continuing with our ambitious growth plans. We are part of the Stamps.com family of companies which supports our growth as well as providing global career opportunities.
We are passionate about our values, which form the backbone of the Metapack Operating System which brings together our Vision, Mission, and our Goals. TRUST is at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to attract amazing people who are Transparent, Reliable, Unafraid, Selfless, and Tenacious.
At Metapack, we have created a platform connecting eCommerce market leaders with hundreds of suppliers around the world.
We focus on quality and technologies that help us set standards for IT services for business.
If you want to join us to develop our product and your skills together.
Join us as:
You will play a key role in achieving our business goals by:
- maintaining and developing business relations with representatives of courier companies,
- representing them the benefits of using fully systemic solutions, which open possibilities to broad cooperation with global leaders on the eCommerce market,
- understanding market trends and changes on our platform to best represent our development strategy,
- setting priorities for developing system integration of couriers with our platform,
- conducting integration projects in cooperation and constant communication with both the business client and all teams involved in delivering the product within the company,
- documenting the progress of work, responding to challenges arising on the way of their implementation,
- supporting the team and all those involved in the process through continuous communication and sharing experience and good practices.
- have at least 2 years of experience in project management in the IT industry,
- have at least 2 years of experience in cooperation with business clients, especially in the area of solution consulting and after-sales care,
- (as an additional advantage) can bring us experience in the area of working on IT solutions for the eCommerce, logistics and delivery industries,
- can manage many projects, set priorities on your own,
- know good practices and various methods of project management, including: waterfall, agile; you can combine the benefits of using both solutions,
- want to share your knowledge with us, or maybe you already have experience in supporting a project management team (remote form is also welcome),
- can boast a certificate confirming your skills (it will be your additional advantage),
- are open to occasional business trips (of course, after the end of the pandemic),
Contact us today!
What will you get in return?
- professional onboarding, leader and team support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.