Who are Metapack?
Every day, the world’s largest online retailers rely on Metapack to ensure e-commerce deliveries of all sizes are delivered to their customers on time, anywhere in the world. We are a multi-tenant SaaS platform and we integrate into over 450 carriers and many of the worlds leading e-commerce software providers. We give our retail clients the platform to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send the parcel – all underpinned with lots of data. We work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
We have been growing over 20% year on year consistently over the past 5 years and are continuing with our ambitious growth plans. We are part of the Stamps.com family of companies which supports our growth as well as providing global career opportunities.
We are passionate about our values, which form the backbone of the Metapack Operating System which brings together our Vision, Mission, and our Goals. TRUST is at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to attract amazing people who are Transparent, Reliable, Unafraid, Selfless, and Tenacious.
At Metapack, we have our own platform connecting eCommerce market leaders with hundreds of suppliers around the world.
We care about quality and technologies that help us set the standards of IT services for business.
If you want to develop with us not only our product but also your skills, join us!
Customer Support Engineer
Take care of solving technical problems of our clients by:
- systemic management of notifications submitted by the first line of customer support,
- independently or in cooperation with people from other departments, solving customers’ requests related to the operation of our services,
- creating system documentation of notifications and, on its basis, creating recommendations for work on improving the operation of our platform,
- continuous monitoring of the functionality and performance of our platform and the changes introduced on it,
- providing specialist support related to the operation of our services, mainly in the processes of their updating, migration and implementation,
- cooperation with all departments involved in delivery and maintenance of our services,
- direct contacts with customers if necessary.
We are looking for a person who:
- communicates freely in English on topics related to the IT industry,
- has experience in working with a business client, welcome to a similar position in the IT industry,
- has the ability to establish and maintain good relationships and constructive communication,
- has a solid basis of knowledge about the IT industry, including: knowledge of the principles of operation of web applications, system architecture,
- has, as an additional advantage, knowledge of tools for monitoring and testing IT systems,
- wants to develop oneself within the team by supporting it, but also can benefit from the support of a well synch group of people.
What will you get in return?
- the ability to care for customers from all over the world and support them in the optimal use of our services,
- professional onboarding, leader’s and team’s support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.