Who are Metapack?
We are a tech company that works with a lot of the world’s biggest ecommerce players to integrate them with over 450 carriers around the world to make delivery easy. We are a multi-tenant SaaS platform. We give them the platform to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send the parcel – all underpinned with lots of data. We work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, Burberry, John Lewis, Boohoo, eBay, and Zalando. In fact, we work with so many retailers and carriers it’s highly likely that you’ve interacted with us at some point when ordering goods online!
In August 2018, we were acquired by Fortune 100’s 2nd fastest growing company, stamps.com. We have super ambitious and exciting plans all centred around our tech. Metapack will play a role in shipping around 600 million parcels in 2018 and with the wider stamps.com family the number rises to 2.5bn parcels. Metapack has been growing at 40% year on year over the last 5 years and continues to grow at a rapid rate.
The way we work really is at the heart of Metapack, and our 4 core values are brought together to give a sense of our culture.
With Innovation and Integrity at our core, we have a flat and open culture where data & evidence, backed by honest and frank discussions, beats subjective opinion and hierarchy. We Collaborate with energy and Passion on meeting the needs of our fantastic customers and partners.
We passionately believe in forming autonomous, cross functional teams who are empowered to deliver our ambitious strategy. With stamps.com ownership comes the ability to operate largely independently away from Board meetings and old world thinking but with the financial support of a high performing tech company. Energy and passion for our business and customers is a part of the MetaPack culture – and we love working with like-minded people.
At Metapack, we have created a platform connecting eCommerce market leaders with hundreds of suppliers around the world.
We focus on quality and technologies that help us set standards for IT services for business.
If you want to join us to develop our product and your skills together.
Join us as:
You will receive opportunity to extend your knowledge and gain new experience in the field of:
- promoting good practices which guarantee software highest quality standards,
Be our "QA Evangelist"!
- proposing solutions for the construction of end-to-end tests and automated tests,
- constructing test scenarios and conducting tests,
- analyzing potential problems and solving them together with the development team.
- have knowledge of automated test methodology and experience in using automation tools and test systems,
- know nomenclature of software testing, such as: integration testing, performance testing, regression testing, white and black box method, etc.
- have experience in analyzing requirements, creating test scenarios,
- can operate databases using SQL queries,
- can organize your work yourself,
- have experience in working with tools such as: Jira, SoapUI, Gatling, Powershell, GIT, Confluence, Jenkins,
- use to have romance with programming - great, it will be your additional advantage,
- have the ISTQB certificate, which would be your additional advantage,
What will you get in return?
- professional onboarding, leader and team support during the first months of work and the whole career in Metapack,
- internal and external training, free access to online training platforms,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at Metapack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- co-financing of chosen by you charity payments,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility to work in a home-office using equipment provided by Metapack,
- or in our office prepared in accordance with all safety requirements during a pandemic.