We are open to candidates based in ET
MetaLab is looking for a Client Partner to join the Service Delivery team. Service Delivery is made up of Project Delivery and Client Partnerships. Together, we are accountable for driving all aspects of the end-to-end client experience. We care deeply about shared goals, relationship health, financials, ways of working, delivery of work, and growing our most loved accounts.
As a Client Partner, you are responsible for the relationship health and growth of MetaLab's past and existing clients. It requires part account management, part strategy, and part quality control. As a member of the cross-disciplinary account leadership team, you will utilize your expertise to help achieve shared goals, build and nurture key client relationships, and work to grow our most loved accounts.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to deeply understand MetaLab's services, capabilities, and approach to product design and development. At the same time, you'll have to be an advocate for our client's business goals and desired outcomes, ensuring that our teams are continually aligned on the approach and definition of success for the partnership together. And what it'll mean when the engagement or track of work is complete. This role will require specific hands-on experience to help the team navigate enterprise environments, gain buy-in on product direction from a wide range of stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds, and help shape new opportunities for MetaLab.
The work is always fast-paced and you'll need to continuously prioritize your time across multiple accounts (or projects) at any given time. You'll have to make sense of ambiguity and offer smart perspectives, often with incomplete or conflicting information, and continuously remain in lockstep with key client stakeholders.
- Make sense of our client's business, space, products, and team dynamics
- Work with internal teams to prepare and onboard new clients into MetaLab
- Advocate for our client's goals, the definition of success, and desired outcomes
- Build and nurture authentic trusting relationships with key client stakeholders
- Proactively identify and help teams mitigate and/or manage project risks
- Creatively develop and deliver organic growth within accounts and close networks
- Negotiate, draft and execute statements of work and/or change order type contracts
- Travel to client sites on an as-needed basis
The must-have shortlist:
- 5-10 years of experience in a client services capacity in a digital product design or development agency
- Direct experience in digital product across design, development, and/or management, and deeply understand the approaches required to succeed
- You have a proven track record in account management, strategy/consulting, business development, and management/leadership of cross-disciplinary teams in enterprise environments
- You are comfortable interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from startup founders to C-suite executives to product leaders, and have a natural ability to navigate complex scenarios and situations
- Ability to grow key accounts, focused largely on public enterprise companies
- You’re a strategic thinker and planner, with the drive to be a trusted partner and advisor to internal teams and clients
- You have exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Based on the East Coast of North America, with ability to travel
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.