We are open to candidates in ET
MetaLab ships products loved by billions of people. These products shape the way we work, live, and play. We're willing to bet you use multiple products we've had a hand in. We need your help crafting the next.
As a Product Strategist, you’ll operate as a key contributor, leading and executing our most complex or specialized tracks of work. You’ll work to establish a shared product vision and strategy for our clients and subsequently translate that vision into a clear path forward for delivery. You’ll balance multiple priorities - finding yourself defining a product vision and strategy, enabling your client and our design and development teams to launch an impactful MVP launch by defining key functionality, while also working closely with the client to gain buy-in on direction.
On any given day, you’re able to step up and lead or step back and evaluate how to best support your team.
- Based on your understanding of a client’s business, market trends, user needs, and technical constraints, you will lead the shaping of product visions and strategies in partnership with project leads through the formulation and clear articulation of:
- Areas of opportunity and recommend areas of focus
- Product outcomes, objectives, and key metrics
- Product features and capabilities
- Product roadmaps and delivery approaches rooted in the strategy
- Build and maintain productive relationships with client stakeholders of all levels and internal project teams.
- Set direction for the team and keeping everyone laser-focused on solving the right problem at the right time through a outcome-driven approach to product definition, prioritization, and delivery
- Develop clear points of view on relevant topics that inform strategy development and the clients’ thinking
- Support product delivery, gaining alignment on and utilizing a variety of product development methodologies
- Roll up your sleeves, get in the work, and provide guidance to several project teams simultaneously
- Travel to client sites on an as-needed basis
The must-have short list:
- Experience at a digital product agency or consultancy shaping and shipping products with early-mid stage clients
- Demonstrated experience partnering with and persuading client leadership of all levels utilizing all modes of communication (narrative, visual, workshopping, etc.)
- Expertise in generating insights and POVs based on market trends, quantitative and qualitative business data, and user research
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Equal passion for both shaping and shipping products - you’re prepared to get the job done, wherever the team is in the process
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams in design, engineering, research, and brand
- Comfortable implementing new processes and assessing where to provide the most value on a project by project basis
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.