We’re open to candidates located +/- 4 hours PT.
Calling all freelance Product Designers! We’re growing our pool of talented contractors and would love to hear from you. As a successful contractor, you’ll bring 5+ years of design experience, as well as a demonstrated understanding of the pace and variety of agency work. Your ability to balance form and function is as good as your ability to balance client and user needs. You can adapt to new challenges like a pro. We’re an end-to-end digital product shop, so we’ll need your strategic thinking and collaborative design chops at every stage of the game, from research to wireframes to visual design.
- Collaborate with and support your team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up.
- Participate in design team reviews, sharing, and brainstorms.
The must-have shortlist
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design.
- Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple user interfaces.
- Demonstrated interest in staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Strong ability to deliver compelling design rationale in both client and internal contexts.
- Motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve the work and how you come together as a team.
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.