We’re open to candidates located +/- 4 hours PST
The Resourcing Coordinator works in tandem with our Resource Managers, coordinating staffing plans, and relaying needs between Sales, Client Services, and Service Delivery stakeholders. Our teams join MetaLab to help design, build and ship world class products and we need your help ensuring that our designers, developers, and researchers are matched with the projects that suit their skills and interests. You’ll be responsible for helping to manage day-to-day resourcing tasks and acting as a liaison between teams to ensure everyone is on the same page and able to move their projects forward.
As part of your role, you’ll help coordinate our resource management process as a whole. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside the rest of our Business Operations team. The ideal candidate is organized, proactive and flexible to be able to adapt to the ever changing needs of our projects.
- Maintain knowledge of current projects staffing plans through communication with the Resourcing and Project Delivery teams.
- Understanding and maintaining various databases that help to log and inform Resourcing decisions.
- Monitoring various channels of communication, and acting as a liaison between Resourcing and service delivery teams.
- Assisting Resourcing Managers with reporting.
- Building relationships with our vendors, and supporting IT with onboarding vendors to projects as needed.
- Ownership over resourcing tools, including ongoing data hygiene.
- Learn as much as you can, and suggest improvements for processes!
The Must-Have Shortlist:
- Change Oriented: you maintain a positive outlook in difficult situations and you work effectively in the face of ambiguity & shifting priorities
- Proactive: you don’t wait for others to surface challenges or issues you’re already seeing. You know that bringing forward issues is a strength and is crucial to this role’s success
- Teamwork: you act as a catalyst for formulating a team-oriented environment to achieve common goals
Nice to Haves:
- 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment or relevant education (agency experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Basic understanding of Excel and/or Google Sheets. Experience with other Google suite products is a plus.
- Collaborative: You are able to communicate your ideas clearly and build strong relationships with your team members. You offer to help when you have capacity, and can prioritize tasks when working towards a common goal.
- Curious and willing to learn: Deep curiosity and enthusiasm to learn and grow within Operations
- Process oriented: You can identify efficiencies and improvements to keep things running smoothly
- Organized: You are highly organized and can manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Adaptability: You can navigate easily when priorities shift. You can work easily with different groups of stakeholders.
- Empathy: You show compassion and care for the teams you work with, especially when faced with challenges.
- Responsible: You do what you say you will, and communicate your progress when working with teams.
- Inclusiveness: You treat everyone with kindness and respect, both internal and external partners.
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.