We are open to candidates +/- 4hrs PT.
As a Project Delivery Lead at MetaLab, you understand what it takes to get digital products out the door and exceed client expectations. Balancing patience and empathy with diplomacy and determination, your leadership skills create an environment for high-performing teams.
For this role, we’re looking for someone with experience running multi-faceted, complex, and cross-functional projects, as well as leading a team of Project Delivery Managers. You have a roster of past projects that you’re proud of, and a demonstrated knowledge of how to work in a fast-paced agency. You step in and up wherever support is needed, and you’re the fearless advocate that everybody loves to love. You understand the value of collaboration and have a vested interest in helping your team across the finish line.
- Provide in-project mentorship to your Project Delivery pod group.
- Drive financial and team health.
- Oversee resourcing and profitability of both your projects and your direct reports’ projects.
- Review and provide feedback on your team’s work in progress to ensure it meets MetaLab quality standards and project objectives.
- Drive decision-making and service excellence with your pod group.
- Support team members by removing barriers to their work and identifying ways to work effectively.
- Manage 1-2 large scale projects ongoing (in addition to team coaching and mentorship).
The Must-have Shortlist
- Experience running multiple client projects at once
- Experience leading and working across 1-2 fast-paced, cross-functional, complex projects simultaneously
- Experience coaching individual team members
- Experience managing web and native mobile products
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in design and engineering
- Understands project financials and has experience reporting on a monthly basis to ensure profitability across projects
- Exceptional communication skills, including a nuanced understanding of the differences in working with startups and enterprise clients
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with team members and clients
- Unparalleled ability to read the room (and these days, a Zoom call)
- Exceptional attention to detail
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.