We are open to applicants anywhere in Canada.
For the MetaLab hiring squad, our culture of distributed teams means that the world is our acquisition oyster. We’re always looking to grow our global team, and we need your help bringing the best of the best onboard.
As an ambassador to the MetaLab brand, you’ll develop a keen eye for what makes our aesthetic so special, and be able to articulate that differentiation to prospective candidates. Success in this role isn’t measured by call volume or scheduled interviews, because we choose quality over quantity in everything we do, every damn time. This means you’ll bring creative sourcing strategies to the table without compromising on the calibre of candidate skill set or character.
- Partner with our hiring teams to understand their unique needs and help them achieve their goals, all while keeping the hiring process on track
- Own the full recruitment cycle for leadership, creative, technical, and support roles
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to ensure our pipelines are always full of top talent.
- Manage the candidate experience and ensure a positive lasting impression of our brand
- Identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process and help to refine it
- Pitch in on a variety of other People-related projects, such as events and employee experience
The must-have shortlist:
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- Previously hired for top talent in Product Design and Engineering
- A natural at making new friends and investing in meaningful connections
- Fluent in real talk, and understand the value of speaking to people like humans, no matter the format or context
- Understand the product design and development lifecycle and can speak about it with potential candidates
- A distinguishing eye for good design
- A self-starter who thrives on minimal direction
- A multitasking maven who can track all the details and big-picture priorities
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.