This role must be based in Vancouver or Victoria.
At the end of the day, Partnerships at MetaLab is a sales team, but we like to think of it as a bit of a non-traditional one. This team is all about people and product. We work to inspire our talented team by only bringing in the most exciting clients that we can partner with to ship products used by billions of people.
The Partnerships Coordinator supports that whole process from start to finish. From qualifying and engaging new opportunities, to estimation, proposal building and contract writing, you’ll play a huge role in helping our Partnerships Managers bring on new partners. With a knack for starting conversations with companies big and small, you’ll also help find the next great products MetaLab should build.
You’re the perfect mix of organized and detailed, meets personable, empathetic and insatiably curious. This will allow you to stay up to speed on market changes, business news, and emerging industries to inform your approach as you communicate with prospective clients. Our team and portfolio are incredible, so it’ll be up to you to find the right partners and make sure those stories are told in a way that’s both quietly confident and undeniably compelling.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the Partnerships team to qualify inbound leads, assess fit and move deals forward help to close sales
- Coordinate across our internal teams to help create thoughtful proposals and contracts
- Track market news to learn about businesses that could be exciting for our team to partner with
- Lead generation, prospecting and selective outbound outreach (Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to cold-call)
- Genuinely represent our culture, values, positioning, and differentiators to new clients with clarity and ease
The must-have shortlist:
- 1–3 years experience in either a sales or customer success role. (Bonus points if you’ve sold software products or services)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build connections with clients and colleagues alike
- Deep curiosity towards what makes potential clients tick, and a passion for gaining an understanding of their culture, work style, motivations, and definitions of success
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow within Partnerships
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.