MetaCX has created the world’s first Business Value Network to facilitate the flow of value across the entire enterprise value chain, linking vendors, customers, partners and teams in a shared system of record for value creation.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, MetaCX has raised $24.5 million from Upfront Ventures, High Alpha, Greenspring, BIP Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank, and is led by Founder Scott McCorkle, former president of ExactTarget and CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and former executives from Salesforce, ExactTarget, Facebook, and Drift. For more information, visit https://metacx.com or follow the company on Twitter @metacx.
About the Role:
Our Customer Success team is looking to hire a T1 Support Engineer. Which will support our triage inbound customer/internal support issues along with working closely with product to write customer facing documentation while maintaining adoption Metric in MoM.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and replicate issues being reported by customers or internal stakeholders using the MetaCX platform.
- Log bug tickets in Jira with the appropriate priority and liaise with engineering on any follow-up required to resolve the issue.
- Communicate directly with customers through our support ticketing system to gather additional information, update progress of the issue, and ultimately resolve the issue and notify the customer of resolution.
- Will understand roadmap and release dates, and ensure that all new features being shipped have documentation ready to be released by ship date.
- Keep the help page updated with the most recent documentation, and own the organization and maintenance of the help page.
- Own the instrumentation of the MetaCX application and our customers instances for the purposes of reporting adoption metrics.
- Occasionally planned on-call rotation
- You are a strong technical leader; you gather inputs with an open mind, make sound decisions, build consensus and momentum in the team, then follow through to completion.
- You understand that code isn’t complete until it’s in production with excellent performance and high quality
- You work well in a flexible environment and remote environment
What We Need From You:
- Operate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Four-year college degree related to information systems or equivalent combination of experience
- Possess strong conceptual knowledge of software and hardware configurations and software applications