MetaCX has created the world’s first Business Value Network to facilitate the flow of value across the entire enterprise value chain, linking vendors, customers, partners and teams in a shared system of record for value creation.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, MetaCX has raised $24.5 million from Upfront Ventures, High Alpha, Greenspring, BIP Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank, and is led by Founder Scott McCorkle, former president of ExactTarget and CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and former executives from Salesforce, ExactTarget, Facebook, and Drift. For more information, visit https://metacx.com or follow the company on Twitter @metacx.
About the Role
As a Design Intern, you will join our growing marketing department where you will report directly to the Principal Creative Designer and apply your design skills in the creation of marketing and sales collateral including slide deck imagery, ebooks, infographics, social promotions, digital ads, iconography, and more. We’re looking for a candidate who can complete design work in a timely fashion, take abstract concepts and bring them to life, and pay intense attention to detail.
The role will be paid hourly at a competitive rate. For the summer months, we’re looking for someone who can commit to 20 hours a week with the option to continue in the fall at 10 hours a week (to accommodate for school schedules). These hours are negotiable.
- You are a passionate about design and motivated by achieving your goals and contributing to the overall success of the organization
- You are a team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues in organizations throughout the company
- You’re an independent self-manager, highly adaptable, and thrive on change while remaining communicative, optimistic, and coachable
What we need from you:
- Enrollment in a bachelor’s or other degree or professional certification program with a focus on graphic design, web design, or related field preferred
- Access to your design portfolio
- Ability to work well in a remote capacity and manage your time efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects preferred