MetaCX is pioneering a new outcomes-based approach for managing the customer lifecycle. Founded in 2018, MetaCX is led by co-founder and CEO Scott McCorkle, who was previously the CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud following the company’s $2.5 billion acquisition of ExactTarget where he served as president. MetaCX was launched out of the High Alpha Venture Studio and secured $21 million in funding led by Upfront Ventures, a leading early-stage venture capital firm based in Los Angeles.
MetaCX 's headquarters is located in Indianapolis, but we have built a fully distributed team from day one. We recruit the best talent from all over the US. Work where you are happiest and most productive - whether it be at HQ, a local office, coworking space, or from home. If we can legally pay you, you can work there.
About the Role
As an Account Executive, you will join our growing sales team where you will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and work closely with the entire executive team. We’re looking for proven SaaS sales executives who can sell a technical product into the c-suite of enterprise organizations with integrity and conviction. We're still a young team, so you’ll need to be an individual leader who can work in an ambiguous environment to help shape the future of our sales function. You’ll own the responsibility of managing the entire sales cycle and the revenue you generate will directly impact the company’s ARR goals.
- You are a passionate and relentless salesperson motivated by achieving your goals and contributing to the overall success of the organization
- You want to be part of a founding team, naturally curious and motivated to experiment and build from the ground up
- You are a team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues in organizations throughout the company
- You’re an independent self-manager, highly adaptable and thrive on change while remaining communicative, optimistic, and coachable
- You understand sales math and understand the inputs of activity needed to output the desired results
What we need from you:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise SaaS sales with a proven track record of top performance
- Ideally, you’ve sold into revenue leaders and understand the nuances and needs of revenue organizations
- You have sold into complex organizations and understand how to navigate a sophisticated sales process
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of the software industry and key players
- Excellent executive polish, professionalism, and board-room presence
- Ability to quickly learn our sophisticated platform and to speak with confidence about MetaCX
- High sense of urgency, experience managing multiple customers and the ability to multitask
- Coachable, trainable, and a self-starter by nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous startup environment