MetaCX is pioneering a new outcomes-based approach for managing the customer lifecycle. Founded in 2018, MetaCX is led by co-founder and CEO Scott McCorkle, who was previously the CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud following the company’s $2.5 billion acquisition of ExactTarget, where he served as president. MetaCX was launched out of the High Alpha Venture Studio and secured $14 million in funding led by Upfront Ventures, a leading early-stage venture capital firm based in Los Angeles.
MetaCX 's headquarters is located in Indianapolis, but we have built a fully distributed team from day one. We recruit the best talent from all over the US. Work where you are happiest and most productive - whether it be at HQ, a local office, coworking space, or from home. If we can legally pay you, you can work there.
About the Role:
We’re adding a Front-End React Developer to our team. We need someone who is opinionated and does the work to back up their opinions. Our goal is to create a world-class remote engineering team, and we’re looking for someone with the technical leadership to help make it happen.
With this, our current stack utilizing the Google Cloud Platform, React/Apollo/GraphQL on the front-end with Node.js back-end. It’s currently backed by ArangoDB (graph database), MongoDB, and Cloud Bigtable.
Why You Love Working Here:
- You will design and create a state-of-the-art user experience with a team of talented engineers.
- You will make decisions to drive projects forward in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- You will work with modern technologies to build an innovative product
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and articulate technical risks and obstacles, and generate elegant solutions.
- Design, develop and deploy significant new components and features
- Conduct design and code reviews
- You are a strong technical leader; you gather inputs with an open mind, make sound decisions, build consensus and momentum in the team, then follow through to completion.
- You understand that code isn’t complete until it’s in production with excellent performance and high quality
- You work well in a flexible environment and remote environment
What we need from you:
- Significant senior-level software development experience in the tech stack and technologies we employ
- Deep understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance, and scale.