MetaCX, a new High Alpha Studio company, has raised over $14 million in early funding to transform how businesses manage their customers and how customers manage their vendors. The funding was led by Upfront Ventures, a leading early-stage venture capital firm based in Los Angeles. The company is led by Co-Founder and CEO Scott McCorkle, a globally-recognized technology leader who joined High Alpha as Executive in Residence in early 2017.
MetaCX is building a digital success layer that brings suppliers and buyers of enterprise software together for better collaboration and outcome management, offering real-time visibility into customer success.
In the role of Talent Partner, you would report to the VP of Operations and work closely with hiring managers and executives across the organization to attract and hire elite talent for the MetaCX team. In addition to owning recruiting, this role will work closely with the VP of Operations to execute on tactical HR initiatives such as onboarding, employee record keeping, and more. The ideal candidate is passionate about finding and engaging with the best talent, building a pipeline for a variety of roles, and wants to help continue to drive a diverse and inclusive culture. They're also excited by the opportunity to hit the ground running at a high-growth startup and are willing to wear multiple hats and contribute in a variety of functions.
- Develop and manage a recruiting philosophy, processes, and systems as needed to establish the recruiting function at MetaCX
- Fill the pipeline! We don't want to wait for the best of the best talent to find us, this role will source the best, most diverse talent for every functional area in the business - including Engineering, Product, Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, and more
- Manage the full cycle hiring process, which will include screening applications, initial phone screens, interviews, offer negotiations, and successful onboarding
- Partner with company leadership to understand business objectives and corresponding hiring needs, and develop sourcing strategies to meet those needs
- Serve as the HR and recruiting systems owner - including the ATS, HRIS, among many other tools and platforms
- Be a brand ambassador for MetaCX, emulating our company culture as you engage with candidates, partners, and the public. Be visible in the community; attend events, speak, write, and find new ways to attract the right talent
- While VP of Operations will own strategic HR initiatives, this role will execute some tactical HR initiatives, so the desire and ability to contribute to other areas of human resources outside recruiting is vital
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of progressive, full cycle recruiting experience, preferably within the tech space.
- Ability to develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and build relationships with passive talent
- Experience building a diverse pipeline--and finding new ways to source talent
- Experience in HR functions outside recruiting such as compliance, benefits, or onboarding is desired but not required
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, start-up environment---being flexible and adaptable is key
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail
- The desire to learn and a “do what it takes” attitude” to get the job done!