We’re looking for a Product Designer - UI Design Systems to join Messari’s Design team. You are a versatile designer who utilizes systems thinking, making the complex seem simple, and bringing meticulous focus to interactions and visual details. Our ideal candidate pushes their design sense, understands how to work with engineering, and is constantly pushing to mold complex experiences into simple, delightful ones.
Our Design Approach.
Fall in love with the problem, not the solution
- Focusing on the problem makes us dream, create, innovate, and deploy meaningful solutions.
Keep pulling that thread
- Discovery comes in all shapes and sizes. Keep unraveling and continuing to discover. Never stop. Never.
Focusing on the little big details
- We focus not just on building great products, but reducing our customers anxiety. Did I save? Where is my stuff, How do i?, etc…
What you'll do.
- Drive and govern the usage of our Design System to deliver high quality, and cohesive interactions, patterns, and specifications
- Design User Interfaces for responsive web platforms
- Partner with design, engineering, brand, and research to establish, build, and maintain a comprehensive library of shared components
- Define and standardize reusable design patterns and components in Figma
Who you are.
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Value high quality well crafted visual design, and impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional interaction and visual design skills, with a good command of visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and brand systems
- Familiarity of platform conventions for responsive Web as well as iOS and Android
Nice to haves.
- Experience working in crypto and Web3
- User of Messari’s product
Salary Ranges for this position (depending upon experience):
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.