We’re looking for a Product Designer to join Messari’s Design team. Our product designers take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, and collaborating with other designers, researchers, product managers, analysts, and engineers.
Our Design Approach.
Fall in love with the problem, not the solution
- Focusing on the problem makes us dream, create, innovate, and deploy meaningful solutions.
Keep pulling that thread
- Discovery comes in all shapes and sizes. Keep unraveling and continuing to discover. Never stop. Never.
Focusing on the little big details
- We focus not just on building great products, but reducing our customers anxiety. Did I save? Where is my stuff, How do i?, etc…
What you'll do.
- Design and prototype multiple features and concepts from near-to-long term solutions and build consensus towards a path forward
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
- Evolve our design system in order to craft flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Help research and generate powerful insights to improve product design.
Who you are.
- 3+ years of product design experience
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- Value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- Experience designing for mobile and web
Nice to haves.
- Experience working in crypto and Web3
- User of Messari’s product
Salary Ranges for this position (depending upon experience):
What you’ll love about Messari.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.