As a Product Marketing Director for D2iQ, you will be a core driver of the go-to-market strategy and will own product messaging and product content creation across D2iQ’s portfolio of products and services. This role will also function as a highly visible member of the product team to engage D2iQ’s field sales teams on sales enablement of the product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Drive go to market strategy, key messaging and sales plays for key uses cases based on relevant personas
- Market intelligence: Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them
- Sales enablement: Play a core part in our sales enablement efforts to empower the D2iQ Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of DC/OS to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation: Collaborate closely with the demand generation and sales teams to determine and develop necessary content for marketing and sales engagements
- Evangelism: Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events, analyst engagements, webinars and customer engagements as a key domain expert externally representing D2iQ.
- Thought leadership: Be an external (and internal) thought leader for D2iQ, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 5+ years of experience in product or partner marketing;
- Experience marketing technology products in the corporate space is required
- Strong presentation skills are required as this individual will have a very visible speaking presence on behalf of D2iQ.
- Previous hands-on experience working with SaaS, PaaS IaaS platforms or cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Organized and responsive individual due to the nature of the various teams who depend upon this role in performing their own jobs
- Proven strong written, oral, and visual communicator
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Travel will be required from time-to-time for speaking engagements, analyst activities and other internal or customer needs.
D2iQ - Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.