The Partner Channel Manager at D2iQ will engage with technology and GTM partners in the US region. They research, negotiate, establish and nurture successful partnerships that advance the D2iQ technology ecosystem and support the product roadmap. Through their work, they contribute to the revenue growth of the business as a whole by leveraging their strategic market insights, strong network and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial relationships with industry and technology leaders.
Experience and qualities we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in partner channel management or business development plus 3+ additional years of professional experience
- Strong business sense coupled with high-level understanding of modern information technology
- Understand the value proposition of our products and services
- Identify regional partnership opportunities that can jointly drive sales pipeline and ultimately revenue for both companies
- Validate regional partners with constant communication with sales and sales leadership
- Structure and negotiate commercial agreements with partners we believe will further progress D2iQ’s position in the marketplace
- Post-deal performance monitoring and tracking, maintaining ongoing relationships with partners to ensure fulfillment and compliance
- Network of industry relationships with (potential) partners, competitors, customers, thought leaders, etc.
- Leverage professional network in opportunity identification and transaction execution
- Reporting directly to the VP of Sales for the Americas
You will be successful in this role if you have
- Passion for aligning partners to our product and technology
- General business strategy and market development expertise with deep analytical skills
- Exposure to fast growing business environments, ideally as part of a start up in a complex technical and business environment
- Outstanding ability to negotiate and form mutually beneficial partnerships
- Willingness to work in globally distributed team across several time zones
- Ability to communicate with all functions and levels of the business (product, engineering, marketing, legal, professional services)
- Natural curiosity and love for solving problems, strategic thinking
- Ability to independently structure and prioritize your work, self-starter
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within the US (location can be based anywhere in the US)
D2iQ - Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.