Field Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for field marketing and partnering with the field team to engage with customers and prospects? Are you looking for a role where you can drive, execute, and scale marketing programs that support pipeline success? Are you a self starter that enjoys building relationships and working cross functionally? Do you want to build scalable amounts of awareness within a high growth software business? Join us!
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager professional who is dynamic, creative, and has a track record of creating, delivering and executing measurable marketing programs that drive awareness and pipeline. Must be an innovative thinker with great experience developing demand generation programs specifically focused on generating maximum ROI.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to generate awareness and sales pipeline for the West & Central regions. You will plan and execute field marketing programs based on both global campaigns and local opportunities to create and influence pipeline. You will also be responsible for localizing marketing communications, product materials, and digital assets. We will consider candidates in northern California, Dallas and Chicago areas.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to craft Account Based Marketing strategies and execute on each strategy in partnership with counterparts from digital, product marketing, corporate comms, community, and sales.
- Develop and execute high-touch field marketing programs in your region.
- Manage event logistics from planning through follow-up.
- Research, recommend, and execute targeted regional marketing plans that can drive awareness and generate sales pipeline.
- Ensure alignment with global marketing programs and initiatives.
- Track, measure and report on key metrics across your programs.
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Collaborate with your peers across marketing programs and channels, including product marketing, digital media, press and analyst relations, and more.
- 5 + years of high-tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field facing role.
- 3 + years event planning experience.
- Account Based Marketing enterprise software experience.
- Experience with the open source community
- Familiarity with new technologies in the field of Big Data, IoT and data center technology landscape
- Strong understanding of demand generation and proven success developing programs to drive ROI from events
- Solid understanding of marketing and event technology (incl. Salesforce)
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Data-driven marketer with the ability to dive into the numbers and analyze event performance
- Willingness to travel
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Pick your Tech Gear
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym/Wellness Stipend