As a Product Marketing and Analyst Relations Director for Mesosphere, you will be a core driver of the go-to-market strategy and will own product messaging, product content creation and orchestration of analyst relations across Mesosphere’s portfolio of products and services. This role will also function as a highly visible member of the product team to engage Mesosphere’s field sales teams on sales enablement of the product portfolio.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Drive go to market strategy, key messaging and sales plays for key uses cases based on relevant personas
- Analyst Relations: The primary owner of Analyst Relations for Mesosphere to drive strategic and tactical engagements with key industry analysts leveraging Mesosphere’s various domain experts across these engagements
- Market intelligence: Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them
- Sales enablement: Work closely with our sales enablement team to empower the Mesosphere Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of DC/OS to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation: Collaborate closely with the demand generation and sales teams to determine and develop necessary content for marketing and sales engagements
- Evangelism: Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events, webinars and customer engagements as a key domain experts externally representing Mesosphere.
- Thought leadership: Be an external (and internal) thought leader for Mesosphere, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 5+ years of experience in product or partner marketing;
- Experience marketing technology products in the corporate space is required
- Strong presentation skills are required as this individual will have a very visible speaking presence on behalf of Mesosphere.
- Previous hands-on experience working with SaaS, PaaS IaaS platforms or cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Organized and responsive individual due to the nature of the orchestration required for analyst engagements
- Proven strong written, oral, and visual communicator
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Travel will be required from time-to-time for speaking engagements, analyst activities and other internal or customer needs.
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.