We are searching for a highly motivated, and enthusiastic marketer to join our growing Field Marketing team! This position is based remotely and the ideal candidate will be located in or around Washington DC, New York City, or similar Northeast Metro areas. This person will report to the Field Marketing Manager of West & Central and will manage and execute programs that support both the Federal/Public Sector and East sales teams.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist who is dynamic, comfortable working independently, and understands the sales pipeline and fundamental marketing principles with experience executing a variety of demand generation programs. This role will strategize, plan and execute the GTM plan for their regions, including onsite/online events, digital marketing, and vertical-based campaigns.
- Research and recommend targeted regional marketing activities that can drive awareness and generate sales pipeline
- Build strong relationships with the Federal and Commercial East sales teams
- Work cross-functionally with sales, corporate marketing, product, partner team, and etc on programs
- Work with sales teams to identify and target sales prospects through various campaign tactics
- Manage event logistics from planning through follow-up
- Produce pre-and post- event/campaign process in partnership with the broader marketing team
- Co-manage the field marketing budget and assist with contract and payment requests
- Work with design and content teams to develop invitations, landing pages, and other promotional and onsite assets.
- Continuously works to understand the needs and trends of each territory for relevant messaging.
- Track and measure key metrics across your programs
- 2-3 years of field marketing experience in the technology space
- Experience marketing to the public sector (Federal, state and local governments) is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Understanding of demand generation and success in executing programs that drive ROI
- Positive, get it done attitude, and can work autonomously and/or collaboratively
- Works well under pressure with the ability to prioritize in a high growth environment
- Ability to assess each scenario and quickly problem solve and identify potential roadblocks in advance, and propose solutions
- Tremendous communicator and proven influencer
- Critical thinker who is always seeking better methods
- Basic understanding of marketing metrics
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.