As an Enterprise Account Development Representative (ADR) at Mesosphere, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted customer accounts across Europe. The ADR function is a critical role at Mesosphere, driving bookings and pipeline among our highest potential customers. In this role, you will help educate prospects on the enterprise transformation towards distributed computing and hybrid cloud. You will engage with and prospect into target enterprise accounts with the end goal of creating multiple opportunities within the same account. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for the Mesosphere sales organization.
- You will be given a set number of large accounts to develop, qualify and create opportunities within
- You will prospect and identify key executives with your target accounts and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- You will work closely with Account Executives to build new pipeline
- You will respect every Mesosphere prospect regardless of deal size or role, as the primary point-of-contact for these organizations
- You will manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Conduct high volume prospecting for outbound leads (appx. 40 - 50 calls a day)
- Set up Discovery calls for Inside Sales/Account Executives and prospective customers
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing. (Big Data or DevOps Tools experience is required)
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- An ability to navigate large, complex organizations & educate them on the value of the product you sell
- Experience with sales tools including Salesforce.com
- Excellent written/communication & management/organization skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university. Business or technical degree major plus
- You are Team Always: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each other's successes.
- You have a Ship It Attitude: You are self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a result-orientated environment.
- You are Customer First: You work tirelessly until our customers say it’s “insanely great.”
- You are a Leader: You have the desire to go above and beyond what is expected of you to continuously improve the Lead Development function.
- You are a Learner: You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally.
- You are Outgoing: You have a positive and fun attitude on the phone and in the office.
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Catered meals
- Cell phone stipend
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Dog-friendly office in downtown San Francisco
- Gym/Fitness Stipend