Mesosphere is growing, and so is our recruiting team! We need a high-energy Senior Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for a utility player who understands all aspects of the business and can take on any role, whether it’s a technical role, business role or both.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Talent and is based in San Francisco, CA. You must be comfortable recruiting in a variety of markets across a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide a superior experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience.
- You thrive on finding, and then convincing, the best talent in the market to join our amazing team.
- You are a natural matchmaker who revels in the successful union of candidate and position.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent.
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last.
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare.
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- 5+ years success hiring top talent in a technology environment.
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on engineering, sales and services.
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates.
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree required
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.