Mesosphere is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager of Public Relations to lead our global PR and Analyst Relations effort. The ideal candidate is someone who can strategically develop a compelling thought leadership platform and elevate our position in the market. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is hands-on, loves telling stories, and who is passionate about being an integral part of our company positioning.
- Own and execute an innovative global PR strategy that is tied to our thought leadership, product releases, and other key corporate initiatives
- Manage our PR agency relationship to drive goals and key outcomes
- Elevate our position in the market through key thought leadership initiatives that span across editorial content, press mentions, speaking events, and awards
- Own and develop key relationships with press, influencers, customers, and other industry contacts
- Own media relationships and the briefing process across our major analysts, developing connections and educating them on our company and product
- Help secure leading positions in reports such as Forrester Wave and Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Collaborate with the other functions on the marketing team to ensure that we have an integrated approach to demand gen programs, events, and other key initiatives
- Work with the executive team and other internal experts to develop speaking profiles and thought leadership narratives
- 4+ years of communications, PR and AR experience working in-house at a B2B tech company
- Pre-existing relationships with media contacts at trade and business publications a plus
- Track record of getting placements in tier one publications such as Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Economist, Fortune, and Forbes a plus
- Exceptional storytelling and writing experience
- Experience working directly with senior executives on media training, platform development, and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly collaborative with a team approach to PR
- A go-getter who can break through barriers
- Passion around working in a fast-paced environment
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Catered meals
- Cell phone stipend
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Dog-friendly office in downtown San Francisco
- Gym/Fitness Stipend