Solutions Architect, Services Engineering, work as members of our Customer Success Team in a hybrid role - engage with existing and prospective customers in building Automated Analytics pipelines and services product development. As our Solutions Architect in Services Engineering, you will visit our Client locations for project engagements ranging from Data Architecture Assessment, Design, and Deploy of Data Pipelines on DC/OS. In addition, lead internal product development initiatives. We are seeking exceptional individuals with strong Client consulting experience combined with Big Data (Distributed Systems) and Data Science experience.
- Lead Big Data and Data Analytics workshop for Clients on DC/OS.
- Design and Develop Big Data platform and Data Analytics Architectures.
- Design and develop internal products or toolchains.
- Experience in implementing Distributed Systems (platforms) for Data Engineering such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka.
- Experience in Python programming for Data Analysis.
- Experience developing foundational models leveraging ML/DL frameworks - Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch as examples.
- Experience in packaging and orchestrating containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Applied Data Scientist with Distributed Systems background.
- Was part of a Digital Transformation initiative
You will be successful in this role if you
- Are willing to travel to customer sites up to 50% of your time
- Can quickly learn new technologies (Mesos, DC/OS etc.)
- Have a consulting background and are comfortable working directly with customers
- Have experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Have good presentations skills in front of a senior technical audience
- Have exceptional coaching, teaching and knowledge transfer skills
- Consistently deliver to project deadlines
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years in Big Data, Data Science in a professional services/consulting role
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.