As an Executive Assistant, you will provide direct support to Mesosphere’s CEO and two other C-level executives who all have demanding meeting and travel schedules. In this role, you should be able to anticipate the needs of your executives, multitask, maintain confidentiality, be adaptive to change and represent the company and executives in the most professional manner. This is an opportunity for you to exercise your core skills -- sound judgment, impeccable written and verbal communication, confidentiality, and grace under pressure.
What you will do:
- Embody Mesosphere’s core values of “Customer First, Team Always, and Ship It”
- Be a trusted liaison both internally and externally to the executive team, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Successfully manage complex and constantly changing schedules for multiple executives at the same time.
- Understand and anticipate what an executive will need for a meeting to run successfully, ensure the executives are properly prepared, and assist in preparation of materials.
- Understand company priorities, anticipate needs and proactively follow through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Skillfully communicate and represent the leadership staff with employees, customers, vendors and visitors
- Support various leaders on ad hoc projects used for both internal and external purposes.
- Partner with other teams on day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning.
- Get to know the team in depth and make it a point to be available and approachable to everyone.
- 5+ years of experience providing support to multiple C-level executives, preferably in a high growth, technology company
- Excellent judgment, discretion and proven experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information in a diplomatic way
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and with time-sensitive requests
- Work experience and competency with G-Suite, Zoom, WebEx, Expensify and other productivity tools.
- Willingness to take on new projects and challenges
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- A great attitude - we work hard but have fun doing it
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Pick your Tech Gear
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Friendly Office in downtown San Francisco
- Catered meals at the office
- Gym/Wellness Stipend