As the Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Mesosphere, you'll be responsible for our product go-to-market, including field enablement, strategic messaging & positioning, and running product launches. Your objective is to make our products commercially successful. In this role, you’ll work directly with the product team to identify market needs, and the marketing team to define campaigns and drive successful campaign execution. Working at a young, fast-growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to have a tremendous impact on our business. We’re looking for someone who is highly energetic, loves to be hands on and will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Lead the product marketing team and oversee technical product marketing, business level messaging and positioning, and competitive product marketing
- Lead product positioning and messaging for both external and internal audiences.
- Lead primary research to inform product strategy and GTM
- Support the development of external marketing communications across channels.
- Train our sales teams on how to sell our product and grow the business.
- Work closely with Product Managers as they develop the technology roadmap to identify key value drivers that have GTM implications.
- Define Mesosphere's product go-to-market strategy
- Drive cross-functional efforts to define and operationalize company-wide GTM of our offerings. Work closely with business development, marketing team, sales and product management team to make our customers successful.
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years product marketing experience in enterprise tech
- Infrastructure software experience preferred
- Experience managing and scaling teams
- Experience working on a SaaS product
- Experience launching products
- Data-driven strategic problem solver
- Highly energetic
- Strong communicator
- Hands on, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Structured and disciplined thinker
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Catered meals
- Cell phone stipend
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Dog-friendly office in downtown San Francisco
- Gym/Fitness Stipend