Mesosphere is seeking an exceptional Creative Director to join our team to own the development of the Mesosphere brand identity. We are looking for a visionary creative leader that brings design, brand expertise, and innovation to all of the visual elements of our brand. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is excited to build an enterprise-level brand in an exciting space.
The right candidate can think strategically and conceptually about brand experience, but who also doesn’t mind rolling up her sleeves to get design projects completed if needed.
- Responsible for owning and further developing the Mesosphere brand identity and become the primary point of reference for any creative plan associated with the business roadmap
- Implement creative visions and concepts across various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders and executives within the organization around brand and creative strategy
- Direct a team of internal and external creative designers and web developers
- Drive strategy and execution around offline and online creative assets, content initiatives, website, video/photography, event design, etc
- Develop a service bureau function for all business units within the organization for fulfilling creative needs associated with internal programs, office space branding, and other company collateral
- Forecast resourcing needs and timelines, and work with key stakeholders to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources efficiently
- Be excited and willing to be hands-on designing as-needed
- 7+ years as a creative designer with experience that includes digital, print, interactive, marketing, and brand design
- Experience developing and driving an enterprise-level brand at a growing B2B technology company
- Strong portfolio of work that shows a wide breadth of knowledge around brand strategy, creative invention, and how creative can be leveraged across different mediums for integrated marketing campaigns on a variety of mediums
- Experience managing other creative professionals and vendors
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with hands-on design experience
- Experience with videography and photography a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present a compelling, interactive story
- Passion around working in a fast-paced environment
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Catered meals
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Dog-friendly office in downtown San Francisco
- Gym/Fitness Stipend