The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to be part of the Mesh team to help shape our product and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for an experienced and data-driven Data Analyst to join our growing team. As a Data Analyst, you’ll analyze our data and mine insights that will significantly impact Mesh's success. The right person will be responsible for creating and maintaining our Data Systems, performing exploratory data analysis and analytical deep dive using modern services & tools, and communicating findings in a way that is clear and accessible. We work on AWS and GC with various data services and constantly utilize new tools and technologies.
What Will You Do:
- Work directly with cross-functional teams and both internal and external customers to understand the business needs to better prepare you to provide reliable and creative BI solutions.
- Create real value from data and communicate it to the various stakeholders; Work closely with Management, R&D, Sales, DS, Product, etc.
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Design and create BI reports and dashboards to provide insights about the product and business performance.
- Work with various relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, AWS Athena, s3 files, and others).
- Design and develop data visualization (AWS Quicksight & MS excel).
What Should You Have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a tech company, preferably from a startup/SaaS/B2B companies.
- Experience analyzing and transforming data into impactful visual insights using BI visualization tools (Tableau, Quicksight, QlikSense, PowerBI).
- High proficiency in SQL.
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced MS Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- BA/BSc in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, or an exact science.
- Passionate about data with strong analytical & technical skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Fintech company - a great advantage.
- Experience with AWS S3 and AWS Athena - advantage.
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.