The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial sales professional, to join the MESH EMEA sales team. As an Account Executive at Mesh, you will play a leading role in accelerating our sales growth and directly impact our success. You’ll play a significant role in the EMEA sales team continued work to identify and research new relevant sales targets and take part in keeping our revenue engine running. In your role, you will work for our product lines, which are mainly aimed at SMEs and medium-sized companies.
What Will You Do?
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and hit targets on a quarterly basis.
- Work with the Growth and Business Development teams to identify and research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc).
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and procurement cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest, and bring in successful customers.
- Share your best practices, and benefit from those of your colleagues.
What Should You Have?
- 2+ years of proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets, managing the entire sales cycle within a SaaS B2B business - a must
- Fluent English and Hebrew - a must.
- Work Location - Ability to come to the office at least 4 times a week (Tel-Aviv) - a must.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a hunger to win and succeed.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent project management skills to manage dozens of opportunities in a quarter.
- Storyteller - Ability to run demos and capture the customer needs to build up a tailored storyline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
Other advantages that can make you stand out:
- Additional European language.
- Qualified sales opportunities utilizing methodologies such as MEDPICC, BANT, or ANUM.
- Experience using sales tools such as Salesforce, Sales Nav, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Lusha
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.